Prayer for Release

 I hope you enjoy this prayer for release




My God, you are the important one. You, the infinite, who sustains everything with your great power. If you left me, I would disappear like steam.

I believe in you, I hope in you, I love you. Only you deserve the adoration of the human heart and only before you must I prostrate myself. Only you are the Lord, glorious, with a beauty that cannot even be imagined.

Therefore, Lord, do not allow me to worship anything as if it were a god, because no being and nothing in this world is worth so much.

Teach me to discover my dignity, because I am infinitely loved by you, so that I do not drag myself behind things in this world or become a slave to possessions or affections. Don't let obsessions take away my joy.

Heal my feelings of dissatisfaction so that I achieve true inner freedom. Teach me to enjoy good things without having to possess or cling to them.

I recognize you as my only owner, the only Lord of my life. Don't let me lose my cool when something is over; don't let it fill me with anguish for fear of losing something.

Only by abandoning myself to you can I heal my anguish, knowing that nothing is absolute. Only you.

My Lord, give me a humble and free heart that is not tied to vanities, acknowledgments, applause. Give me a simple heart that is capable of giving everything, but leaving the glory and honor to you.

Pour your grace on me so that I can live detached from the fruits of my efforts, so that in my work I looked for your glory above all, without obsessing over waiting for certain results.

Give me that detachment Lord, free me from pride, so that I can work intensely, but with the holy peace and the immense happiness of a detached heart.

I give you all my wishes, all my dreams, all my needs. Fill my unsatisfied interior as you want. I no longer want to insist on achieving happiness in my own way and I prefer to trust your love, which will give me what I need in the most convenient way.

I give you Lord, everything I have and everything I am living. I thank you for what you are giving me and I enjoy it with joy. I give it all to you so that it ends when it has to end.

And I proclaim you, Jesus, as the only Lord and owner of all my things, of all that I live, of all that I am and of all my future. You will give me the happiness I need because I trust your Love. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer for Unjust Situation

Praying the Psalms of the Bible

Prayer for Illumination