Prayer for Illumination

 Enjoy this powerful prayer for illumination


Lord, today that I feel that I have lost my strength in the face of this test that I am going through, I beg you for clarity, serenity and strength to be able to combat this circumstance, I ask you with my heart not to allow my hopes to be diminished or lost.



To you Lord, who are at all times my protector, strong rock and my entire strength before each and every one of my battles, we have our hopes and confidence in you, we ask that in no case we encounter uncertainty and confusion .


My heart always wants to be full of trust in you, and wishes to praise you and serve you with responsibility and dedication to achieve all the goals set in life, allow and guide me to be able to offer and give the best of me, to be kind and pure of your infinite love .


Guide my path and help me to focus on your word, which is what protects, maintains, strengthens and gives courage to emerge victorious from all circumstances and complicated situations.


It allows me to know each space of my interior and thus to discover all the virtues and special qualities that you have cultivated in me, so that I have the necessary tools and satisfactorily solve everything that is entrusted to me.


I am fully certain that with your intervention and in your name, I will be able to win, since trusting in your infinite mercy and compassion, no one has ended up disappointed. Amen!



Holy Spirit of God! I approach you because I am sure that you attend to me and listen to me at all times, I want to beg you to always protect me and keep everything that could harm me away from me, I ask you to allow my faith and hope to be larger than a mustard seed, I come to you for being the one who loves me, protects and always wishes the best for me, enlightens and guides my steps along the way.


I beg you through this humble prayer, that I can understand the obstacles that are presented to me, I ask you, that I adore you without being able to see you but feel you, that my faith is strengthened and surpasses all circumstances, always remain on my side, bless greatly my life.


I am grateful for being able to feel you and know that you are with me at all times, I beg you not to let anyone who tries to diminish my trust in you, approach me, be the strength and protection to drive them away, come into my life and heart.


I have pride and gratitude for being your daughter, you are life and living God, allow my faith to be constantly growing, not to wane and to be more solid and strong every day. Jesus Christ! I am confident that you will grant me that strength that I am asking for, because you reign with power.


In your hands I rest this prayer full of hope, trust and humility, I have the full assurance that it will be listened to and heeded, I trusted your word and therefore, I will quietly wait for you to give me the blessing of your answer and my noblest requests granted. Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer for Unjust Situation

Praying the Psalms of the Bible